We aim to:
- Training: methods and tools to stimulate creativity and identify new market opportunities
- Organizational performance
- Facilitation of innovation projects
- Failure analysis and prevention
- Planning - Strategy and Business Plan
Some creativity methods are rather simple to use, but they may lack the required strength to solve some difficult problems. A new approach called TRIZ (russian acronym for « Theory of Inventive Problem Solving ») starts with the following statements:
- nearly 95% of all patented inventions are based on previously knowned design principles
- a broad range of inventions use scientific effects first discovered in other industries.
It means: if you can translate your specific problem in a generic one, you will be able to make the transition to a whole set of solutions through previously identified inventive principles.
This methodology will help you to:
- systematically generate value ideas
- select and combine these ideas into new product concepts
- a shorter innovation cycle
- lower costs in the launching phase
- a higher customer satisfaction
- increased market shares
We can help you to:
- identify the customer's value model
- list the relevant parameters, score the importance and satisfaction levels
- define the best opportunities for re-design.
Used to facilitate the search for new product concepts, TRIZ is a very efficient quality method as well. Instead of asking how to avoid a reliability problem, it is probably easier to ask how to obtain the undesirable function. This subversive approach, labeled « TRIZ in reverse », means the failure should be invented first before trying to solve the problem.
We are involved as moderator in projects such as:
- strategy alignement and organisation
- process reengineering
- failure prevention.